Weber Flavors is looking for a self-motivated and professional individual to join our Inside Sales team. Candidates must be comfortable with establishing relationships with clients through leads that come in by phone and email and to hone their skills in gathering information, garnering interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Qualify new and retain existing accounts.
- Keep detailed account and contact call logs.
- Customer support, and problem solving.
- Coordinate internally, between departments.
- Attend some industry trade shows to generate new leads, and maintain relationship of current customers.
- Take and process orders and sample requests generated by phone and electronic communication.
- Follow up on in house sample requests and projects to turn them into sales.
- Provide support to outside sales staff.
- Work with marketing to follow up on leads generated from marketing campaigns.
- Send qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales reps for further development and closure .
Skills & Requirements
- Clear verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritized work flows.
- Ability to learn and retain a working knowledge of Weber’s product line.
- Basic knowledge of email, spreadsheet, and CRM software.
- Flexibility to handle all assigned company related tasks in a timely manner
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org